The evening shift QC inspector must be autonomous and have knowledge of production related standards since there is no supervision in the evening shift. The QC inspector must be efficient in his time management and skilled at resolving quality related issues by making strong decisions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Perform monitoring routine checks in a GMP compliant production area.
- Maintain GMP quality manufacturing standards at all times, within the production facility.
- Perform Pre/post operation inspection and report observations and follow-ups.
- Communicate the result of inspection and put forward corrective suggestions
- Routine report of verification of balances and scales
- Inspect and approve production rooms and equipment before the start of production.
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company standards and product specifications.
- Recommend adjustments to the production process for best product quality
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Collect and manage retained samples of finished products
- Review, correct and complete GMP compliant documentation
- Assist QC supervisor and the production team in any other related tasks to product quality
- Responsible for First aid on the night shift (training course will be offered if not certified)
Skills & Competencies
- Good understanding of current GMP requirements (NHP and drugs an asset)
- Ability to supervise, guide and correct evening shift employees.
- Possess leadership, sense of listening and ease with interpersonal relationships
- Must be organized and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Be able to develop and maintain an efficient work environment
- Demonstrates a high degree of autonomy and has the ability to work under limited direct supervision
- Be thorough, detail-oriented and accurate
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs
- Mastery of MS Office
Education & Experience
- Minimum 1 years of experience in quality work environment, scientific, GMP or food industry
- Post High school degree, associates degree or equivalent
- Monday to Friday (2h30pm-10h30pm)
- Flexible schedules, possibility of working days and evenings
- 40 hrs/week
- Full-time position, permanent
- Training offered on site
- Competitive night shift premium
Submit your résumé to Marie-Ève Descôteaux
||Vaudreuil-Dorion (QC) J7V 5V5
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.