New Roots Herbal is a leading national manufacturer and distributor of high-quality natural health products based near Montreal, Quebec. Our devotion to ethical standards, investment in technology and philanthropy, and focus on the natural health retail channel have contributed to our premium reputation.
esponsible to do process control checks and start-ups during packaging and record data;
· Conduct investigation of unexpected issues and provide solutions to resolve the findings;
· Report all unusual, non-conformance occurrences when performing tasks on daily basis;
· Enter QC data, filling forms/logs, and maintaining accurate and complete records;
· Apply knowledge of GMPs and retrain employees immediately in case of GMPs violation;
· Collect and manage retain samples for finished products;
· Enter micro results for finished products;
· Inspect workstations after maintenance repair;
· Approve assembly batch tickets;
· Write, revise and update SOPs for tasks performed in the area of assignment;
· Maintain professional relationship with internal/external departments, and provide support within and outside the Department;
· Assist in departmental housekeeping and other pertinent duties as assigned.
Good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
· Computer proficiency with MS Office;
· Sound understanding of current GMP requirements (NHP and Drug an asset);
· Must be organized and have the ability to develop and maintain effective working environment;
· Ability to work with limited direct supervision;
· Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to details.
College degree in Science; New graduate
· Entry Level
· Quality Control experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (an asset).
Monday to Friday, Day shift – 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
40 hours / week
Full-time permanent position
|By mail:||Human Resources|
|Vaudreuil-Dorion (QC) J7V 5V5|