About the Company
New Roots Herbal is a leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of high-quality natural health products. Founded in 1985, our newly constructed and expanded head office, state-of-art laboratory and manufacturing facility is located in Vaudreuil-Dorion. With over 100 employees, we produce, market and distribute over 335 different natural health products to over 16 countries through 8,600 independent natural-products stores. Through our Choose to Care program, we have donated over $1.5 million to foundations and charities that support the environment as well families and children in need.
About the Position
The New Roots Group is a collection of entities whose businesses continue to grow, we are now strengthening our Accounting Department. Reporting to the financial controller, this position will be supported by the accounts receivable and payable teams.
· Participate in the full accounting cycle of accounts payables and receivables and monthly closing processes.
· Reconcile all bank accounts.
· Reconcile subledgers to the general ledger.
· Reconcile intercompany accounts.
· Maintain capital expenditure records and depreciation.
· Maintain prepaid and accruals schedules.
· Post payroll journal entries monthly.
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
· Review payables including credit card statements, expense reports, supporting documentation, GL code, secure approval and post on a timely basis.
· Prepare monthly financial statements.
· Prepare monthly and year-end analyses.
· Prepare and file monthly GST / QST reports.
· Prepare and submit all corporate tax installments and remittances.
· Assist in preparing for the year-end audit and any other government audits.
· Assist in establishing and maintaining internal controls.
· Support the controller in all financial matters of the organization.
· Provide support to the receivable, payable and general accounting departments.
· Maintain foreign exchange rates in the system.
· Assist with inventory costing.
· Assist with special projects and/or all other related tasks as required.
Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
40 hours / week
Permanent full-time position *We offer a competitive salary
Work - Life Balance!
|By mail:||Human Resources|
|Vaudreuil-Dorion (QC) J7V 5V5|
Subscribe to our Newsletter!Never, Maybe Later Subscribe