New Roots Herbal is a leading national manufacturer and distributor of high-quality natural health products based near Montreal, Quebec. Our devotion to ethical standards, investment in technology and philanthropy, and focus on the natural health product (NHP) retail channel have contributed to our premium reputation.
*To apply for this position, you must have experience in pharmaceuticals or natural supplements.*
• Oversees all activities associated with raw material, semi and finishes products and finishes products releases, the review of all related documentation to ensure conformance to GMPs (Health Canada) requirements and regulations.
• Manages review and approval of GMP documents related to Quality Systems such as but not limited to Master Batch Records, SOPs, stability reports, product specifications, etc.
• Provides Quality Assurance presence to ensure quality oversight of production activities.
• Ensures relevant documentation are maintained in compliance with all applicable regulatory standards and guidelines of Health Canada.
• Prioritize team efforts to maximize corporate objectives and coordinate the tasks of the team to fulfill the department objectives.
• Build and maintain successful cross-functional relationships with internal departments (Lab, Production, etc.) as well as clients and external suppliers.
• Ensures quality project schedules are maintained and communicated to management.
• Trends key performance indicators and conducts appropriate follow-ups as required. Provides periodic status to Management as requested.
• Oversees activities associated with the training program, including the review and approval of all related documentation to ensure conformance to GMP and regulations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
• Good understanding of current GMP requirements (NHP).
• Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to details.
• Excellent planning, organizational and communication skill.
• Leadership abilities and skills as a team builder
· Bachelor of Science degree
· 3 to 5 years management experience, in a Quality Assurance role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
· In-depth knowledge of GMP guidelines
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Flexible)
40 hours / week
|By mail:||Human Resources|
|Vaudreuil-Dorion (QC) J7V 5V5|