New Roots Herbal is a leading national manufacturer and distributor of high-quality natural health products based near Montréal, Québec. Our devotion to ethical standards, investment in technology and philanthropy, and focus on the natural-health retail channel have contributed to our premium reputation.
- Develop and manage new websites including the websites of New Roots Herbal and its affiliated companies;
- Continuously maintain and improve the current websites and user experience;
- Work with different departments to design, implement, and update the websites with new data and features;
- Keep abreast of new technological trends and apply or implement them when feasible;
- Communicate with hosting providers for buying domain names, renewing existing products, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of web development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French and English);
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
- A strong sense of organization and good time-management skills;
- Ability to understand and react to meet business needs and strategies.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or any equivalent degree/technical certificate;
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position or any equivalent experience;
- All candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered.
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 40 hours / week
- Full-time position
Submit your résumé to Marie-Ève Descôteaux:
- By mail : Human Resources
Vaudreuil-Dorion (QC) J7V 5V5
- By fax : 450-424-0130
- By email : email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.