Keto Matcha Almond Squares
Vegan- and Paleo-Friendly
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. cacao butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. ground xylitol (or 2–4 drops stevia)
- 1 tsp. matcha powder
Whisk the coconut, cacao butter, oil, and xylitol together until smooth in a warm bowl (keep it warm so it stays fluid).
Pour ⅓ cup of the mixture into a parchment or plastic wrap–lined container (not too big). Set in the fridge for 20 minutes until it starts to firm up.
Whisk the matcha powder and almonds into the remaining mixture. Spread over the white layer, and place in the fridge for 25 minutes until firm.
Cut into pieces. It won’t cut perfectly.
Keeps in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
A classically trained chef turned raw-dessert chef, she is a travel bug, a chocoholic, and a certified yoga instructor.