Raw Pumpkin Spice Brownies
Fall is in the air, and Thanksgiving is just around the corner. It’s time for apples, pears, cinnamon, pumpkin, and nutmeg! I’ve paired a raw chocolate brownie with a pumpkin-pie frosting and a drizzle of cinnamon-chocolate sauce. They’re really good!
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup packed dates, pitted
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1–3 tsp. water
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
Pumpkin Pie Frosting Ingredients
- 1½ cups packed, diced sweet potato (peeled)
- ½ cup dates, soaked in ½ cup warm water for 30–60 minutes
- ¼ cup soak water
- 2¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
Cinnamon-Chocolate Drizzle Ingredients
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. raw cashew butter
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. cacao powder
- ¼–½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
Grind the almonds and coconut in a food processor into crumbs. Add the remaining ingredients and process until they’re all ground down and the mixture forms a dough.
Press into an 8″ × 8″ pan. Set aside.
Pumpkin-Pie Frosting Instructions
Blend all but the coconut oil until completely smooth in a high-speed blender. Add the oil and blend again. Spread over the brownies.
Chill in the fridge for 6–8 hours.
Cinnamon-Chocolate Drizzle Instructions
Whisk all ingredients together in a small jar. Drizzle over the chilled brownies.