Carrot and MCT Oil Energy Balls
- 1 teaspoon flax seed
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup New Roots Herbal’s MCT Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds, water, and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a third bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Add the first two bowls to the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything together and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Prepare small balls on parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
Enjoy during hiking or any other sport.