Goji Seed Oil Exfoliant
Here’s an easy natural exfoliant recipe to make in just a few minutes.
Use this exfoliant once a week and enjoy healthy looking skin.
- 3 heaping tablespoons of finely ground coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 5 to 8 drops of New Roots Herbal Goji Seed Oil
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Apply the exfoliant to the face and neck in gentle circular movements to loosen impurities. Avoid applying near the eyes, as the skin is more fragile there.
- Rinse your skin well to remove the exfoliant and dry it, avoiding rubbing.
- Finish the treatment with a light moisturizer.
This recipe is for single use only.
Enjoy the lightness of skin that breathes!