Almond Butter-and-Honey Quinoa Cookies
A deliciously sweet-and-salty cookie that is dairy-free, gluten-free, and egg-free.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 35 min.
Makes 12 cookies
· 1 cup cooked quinoa
· ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
· ¼ cup unsalted almond butter
· ¼ cup raw honey
· Preheat your oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
· In a medium bowl, combine quinoa, applesauce, almond butter, and honey.
· Spoon onto a lightly greased pan and flatten gently.
· Bake 25 minutes, flip gently, and bake for another 5 minutes or until they are crispy on the outside.
No applesauce? Use half a banana, mashed.
No almond butter? Substitute for any other nut butter.
Sharisse Dalby, Nutritionist (RNC)
Registered nutritional counselor, she helps families and children
beat their health struggles, focusing on digestive and emotional